E-SDS 1x4 HDMI Extender Splitter over CAT6/CAT6a/CAT7 Ethernet Cable with Remote and EDID Function–Up to 40m (130ft) at 1080P 60Hz(1x Transmitter+4x Receiver) by E-SDS at Remarkable Minds. MPN: 714. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This HDMI extender 1x4 splitter extends 1 HDMI source to 4 HDMI displays over single CAT6/6a/7 cable up to 40m/131ft. The highest resolution
Product Description & Reviews
This HDMI extender 1x4 splitter extends 1 HDMI source to 4 HDMI displays over single CAT6/6a/7 cable up to 40m/131ft. The highest resolution supported is 1920×1080@60Hz,and it also supports IR passback, EDID pass through Only one power adapter for the transmitter is needed, the Receiver is powered by the transmitter over CAT6 cable. Ideal solution for HDMI exhibition, Video conference and show center, ect.
1. Distribute 1 HDMI source to 4 HDMI displays over network cable simultaneously.
2. Compatible with CAT6/6a/7 network cables, follow standard IEEE-568B.
3. The transmission distance is 40m/131ft.
4. The Highest resolution is up to 1920×1080@60Hz.
5.Audio format: Digital Stereo 7.1-channel,PCM,DTS
6. Support 20~60Hz IR pass back.
1. HDMI source device: computer graphics card, DVD,PS3, HD monitoring equipment etc.
2. HDMI display device like SDTV, HDTV, and projector with HDMI port.
1.Support power from transmitter to receiver unit over the CAT6 cable.
2. A good quality CAT5e/6/7 cable is essential in delivering quality content
3. This kit is point to point and comes with 1 Transmitter and 4 Receivers. It doens't mean to work through routers or network switches
4 Port HDMI Extender Splitter kit *1
IR Blaster cable*1
IR Receiver cables *4
Features & Highlights
- Includes 1 Transmitter & 4 Receivers.Extend and distribute 1 HDMI source to 4 HDMI displays over CAT6/6a/7 network cable simultaneously up to 131ft.
- HDMI over CAT6 cable extends HDMI audio/video signals up to 131ft;Supports 480i/480p/720p/1080i/1080p at 60Hz and surround sound up to 7.1-channel or stereo digital audio; Good quality CAT6/7 cables are essential in delivering quality contents.
- HDMI Extender with IR infrared cables- You can control the HDMI source device at the receiver ends with the included IR cables.
- Support power from transmitter to receiver over ethernet cable, only one power adapter for transmitter needed for normal working.Built-in six EDID resolution option,allows the video source to send out a video signal that is supported by the monitor automactially.
- Easy installation - No driver required; Surface mountable metal housing allows easy placement;Sturdy metal enclosure provides durability and minimizes EMI/RFI noise interference.
3.15 x 1.57 x 9.84 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by E-SDS, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: CD0308, ean: 0746060042979,
Brand Guarantee CableCreation Focus to the Ideal Design of All of Our Quality Cables CableCreation is not Only a Brand But Also a Creative Team With Own Factory manufacturing CableCreation is Confident to CableCreation Offer All Buyers with two years...
mpn: HDMI-EXTC, ean: 0857161001748,
The Sabrent HDMI Extender allows you to extend HDMI media signals over Cat5E cable up to 200 feet.Reliable HDMI transmission signal is generally limited to 15 feet. But with this extender you can boost that signal up to 200 feel (60 Meters).It uses C...
uni USB-C to HDMI Adapter (4K@60Hz) uniAccessories USB 3.1 Type-C to HDMI Adapter lets you connect a USB Type-C Device (Laptop or Smartphone) to a HDMI-enabled TVs/Monitors/Projectors (both video and audio) Highlighting Features -4K@60Hz, vide...
By Cable Matters
mpn: 201039-BLK-6, ean: 0818707022344,
Connect More with Cable Matters USB-C Products DVI Monitor Companion The Cable Matters USB C to DVI Cable supports the newest release thin notebooks and smartphones with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 to an HD display with DVI. Directly connect to a monito...